Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dream

I had a long night of endless, torturous dreams. Not nightmares, but they went on and on and on, and were very emotionally draining. The first half I do not remember now. The second half was a very complicated story of attempting to seduce a married man.

What a relief it was to wake up! I have never gone near a married man precisely because I cannot handle that kind of emotional bullsh*t and stress --- at least not in real life. Who has that kind of time and energy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

绮梦 :) 现实里不高兴做的,偶尔梦一下也挺好的。

Little Meatball said...

即使在梦里当时也一点没享受,反而很纠结混乱。

The Ending of Le Samourai (1967), Explained

A quick online search after watching Jean-Pierre Melville's Le Samourai confirmed my suspicion: The plot is very rarely understood b...